Sunday, March 11, 2012

So I hope you all had a great week. I got to see my sister for the first time in almost two years so that was a huge blessing. Enjoy this weeks meals.

Monday- White Pizza
Tuesday-Pork Chops with Pineapple Fried Rice
Wednesday- Spinach Lasagna Roll Ups
Thursday- Spinich, Sausage and tomato Risotto
Friday- Glazed Chicken Lettuce Wraps

White Pizza
You could also make your own dough for this as well. If you want an easier meal then go ahead and use a store bought one :) Picture and recipe from My recipe.com


Pork Chops with Pineapple Fried Rice
Picture and recipe from The Pioneer Woman Cooks
So this one looks a bit more time consuming, but wow, look at the final product. Of course the Pioneer woman is amazing and so is her food. http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2012/03/pork-chops-with-pineapple-fried-rice/
Spinach Lasagna Roll Ups

If frozen spinach is kind of weird to you, at least it is for me, you can cook up some fresh spinach and shred it for this one. This is a lowfat recipe, so if you are not into that, this would be one to skip. Recipe and picture from Skinny Taste.

Sausage, tomato and spinach risotto


Glazed Chicken Lettuce Wraps

I have only ever had lettuce wraps at restaurants but have always wanted to make my own. So I think Rachel Ray should be safe for a trail. Picture from The Joy of Clean Eating.

1 comment: