Sunday, April 29, 2012

My anniversary week :)

So I really have to apologize about last weeks honey-lemon recipe.  I usually look at the reviews first if I have not tried the recipe, but with this one I didn't.  It was on the worst dishes I have cooked in my 7 years of marriage.  The baby wouldn't even touch it.  Live and learn.  I guess I need to make sure to read the reviews next time.  Tomorrow is my anniversary and I am going somewhere yummy for dinner.  Enjoy one of these dishes instead :)

Monday- Basil Pesto with bow tie pasta
Tuesday- Bruschetta Chicken
Wednesday- Chicken fried rice
Thursday- Lighter beef tacos
Friday- Breakfast for dinner- waffles!

Basil Pesto with bow tie noodles 

I love this basil pesto recipe.  I have some basil and pine nuts that I need to use, and this is a great way to do it.  Serve this with bow tie noodles and chicken.  


Bruschetta Chicken

I love bruschetta so why not add it to grilled chicken.  



Chicken fried rice



Lighter beef tacos



Buttermilk Waffles



No comments:

Post a Comment