Sunday, February 19, 2012

So...it has been one interesting week

So I hate to do this, but I am going to have to skip blogging this week for a few reasons. Now, don't all cry at one, there are plenty of recipes to try from my previous posts :) It all started when my 10 months old had a 104 temp that we could not bring down after her shots for around 5 hours.....so scary!!! Thank goodness that was the end of it and we will not be giving her another shot like that again. So the first reason, I am taking off this week is, I have been really sick for 3 days now......miserable. For a day and a half I had a temp that was basically 102 (unrelated as far as we know to my daughter). It would start to spike, I would get freezing cold and then it would peak and I would be sweating to death. Then came the worst sore throat of my life, along with intense ear pain. I could barely swallow. Long story short, I am now on antibiotics with a double ear infection along with another source of infection too. I still have a low grade temp, but am pretty wiped out from this experience. The second reason is, I am STILL fridgeless!!! Yes, it has been over a week now...whine, whine. But really, I am just grateful to have it back some time this week. With ALL of that being said (sorry for the super long post) I am limited on what I can cook, in combo of being exhausted, equals no post. Anyways, sorry to bore you all. Have a great week. OH, for those of you who know me, I paid it forward tonight to a sweet old man at Red's BBQ. I hope we made his night. :)

1 comment:

  1. My poor Reesey-poo. I hope you are okay. I wish I could help you out. Sounds miserable. Love you! And cool that you were able to pay that sweet gesture forward!

    ReplyDelete