Sunday, February 5, 2012

The week of February 6th

I hope everyone enjoyed at least one thing from last week. My favorite was the coconut chicken I think. If you didn't try it, it is very good with a hint of sweet to it. I posted another recipe from her site this week. Yes, the last two have been on the blog before. But like most of you, I do cook the same things. Enjoy.

Monday- Chicken and mushrooms in a garlic white wine sauce
Tuesday- Tortellini Spinach Bake
Wednesday- Whole wheat apple pancakes
Thursday- BLAT's
Friday- Mexican Rice Bake

Chicken and Mushrooms in a Garlic White Wine Sauce

So this recipe is from Skinny Taste. I was really happy with last weeks recipe from there, so I thought we would try another. If you notice I don't put up many recipes for mushrooms, really only because my husband is not a fan. He always says it is ok as long as he can pick them out, so I assume this would be one he can do that with. Picture and recipe from Skinny Taste.


Tortellini Spinach Bake

I love pasta, cream, spinach and lemon, so I assume how can this be bad? Recipe and picture from Our Best Bites



Whole-Wheat Apple Pancakes

I love breakfast for dinner. Apples are in season right now, so I thought I would take advantage of that. Picture and recipe from Food Network.


So I know I have posted this sandwich before, but it is one of my husbands favorites and quite frankly it is so easy. Picture from Closet Cooking.

Sourdough Bread
Avocado
Tomatoes
Lettuce
Turkey Bacon
Mayo


Mexican Rice Bake

This is one of my favorite recipes and well, I will probably be posting it a lot. If you haven't had a chance to try it, well go on. Recipe and Picture from Frugal Foodie Family.



No comments:

Post a Comment